CHOOSING AN EXAMINER
Employing the services of a polygraph examiner is a big decision, you need to trust that the examiner has trained professionally and is keeping their knowledge updated. Below is a set of questions you should ask about the company or examiner who is proposing to administer your test.
- Is the examiner professionally trained at a polygraph school accredited by the American Polygraph Association?
- Is the examiner a current member of the American Polygraph Association?
- Is the examiner a current member of the American Polygraph Association and the UK Polygraph Association?
- Ask to see their certification, if they cannot or will not produce certificates they are not qualified! Do not accept excuses on this very important point.
- Companies are not certificated, only individuals.
- Does the examiner use modern polygraph techniques and equipment?
- What quality control procedure does the examiner use? Who is checking the quality of his/her work?
- Do they work on their own or as part of an established business?
- Are they charging between £350 and £500, any less or anymore should cause concern.
It is our aim to help you make an informed decision as to the polygraph testing process and to assure you that if you undertake a polygraph test with one of our members you will receive the highest possible professional standards. Please do get in contact if you have any queries or wish to ensure the examiner you have chosen is qualified.